VEJA Venturi Flannel Snow Grafite natural Women
The Venturi model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials. This model is sporty and a favourite of many our clients and Veja fans!
- Upper in Flannel (30% recycled plastic bottles and 70% recycled cotton)
- Panels made out of Suede, Flanel & T.P.U. details
- Side V logo made out of Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole made out of Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made out of sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining Tech (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces in recycled plastic bottles
or in organic cotton
Veja is the story of a crazy venture: to create simple, urban-style trainers that are environmentally-friendly and produced under fair trade conditions. Veja shoes are made either from organic cotton, cultivated by small Brazilian producers in independently-run cooperatives, and/or from vegetable-dyed leather. The rubber is natural and comes from the Amazon forest. Veja also works in direct collaboration with ecological and rehabilitation organisations. Prices are low due to minimization of marketing costs.
A classic for everyday use.
Sizing is normal for Venturi.
Reusable packaging, yes!
We use RePack reusable packaging, to send as ecologically as possible. The RePack is reusable packaging, which you can return in any post box in the world. Less waste, in practise almost no packaging waste as the rest of the packaging materials is also recycled, except for the tape.
As the shipping costs of RePack - to send it for reuse are still a bit higher, under a certain amount a packaging fee will be charged. In any case, you will receive 300 points on your Good Vibes Club account after you return the RePack packaging (free of charge). Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium from €99. The shipping is free to Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, France, the UK and Ireland when the order is over €149. Otherwise, you will be charged as follows:
- in Belgium: 4.50 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 8.00 euros.
- in the Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Ireland and Luxemburg: 8 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 11.50 euros.
- For other countries within the rest of Europe and the USA, the shipping rates are generally 20-28 euros, depending on the area.
We do ship all over the world. RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 2 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered, you can of course return it. For all return/exchange requests, just contact us within 14 days of receiving your order via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32(0)486341255. No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned without prior communication, or if returned later than 2 weeks after receiving the order.
Of course, returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state. Please note that you are responsible for the product until it reaches us, therefore we advise to use an assured delivery (signature will be asked at delivery). All shipping costs for the returns and exchange are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
Items on sale can only be returned when they have been bought online.