Less Is More Oval Brush Beech Black wild boar bristle/nylon
Less is More’s natural brush is the essential grooming & styling tool.
Perfecty crafted using only the finest natural materials it is most gentle to the hair and scalp. This natural brush suits for all hairtypes. Brushing distributes natural oils, gently exfoliates the scalp and stimulates circulation of the hair follicles.
Perfectly crafted hair brush made in Germany
- FSC certified beech wood
- Finest wild boar bristle & nylon mix
- Natural rubber cushion
- Cleaning brush included
- Animals are not harmed in the collection of the boar bristle
HOW TO BRUSH - Regular brushing with a bristle brush is a sensual experience and basis for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair. To gently detox & vitalize the scalp, we recommend daily brushing in the morning.
- do not brush on wet hair
- brush from root to tip, forwards and backwards to stimulate the arrector pili muscle at the hair root
- if your hair is long, tilt your head forward and brush from the base of the head forward and then back again
CLEANING YOUR HAIR BRUSH - a cleaning brush is supplied with the hairbrush and should be used for cleaning both the pad and the pins. Regularly clean your Less is More hairbrush to enjoy it in best condition for many years:
- Dry clean it frequently by removing hairs and scales using a comb and the cleaning brush.
- Wash it occasionally. First dry clean it as above.
- Dip the cleaning brush – NOT the hairbrush - into a lather of mild soap or Less is More shampoo in lukewarm water.
- Use it to brush the pins and cushion of your hairbrush.
- Avoid water entering the air hole in the cushion by holding the brush head downwards.
- Repeat the procedure with the cleaning brush using clean rinsing water.
- Shake off excess water from the hairbrush and leave to dry with the pins pointing downwards – at room temperature.
- Do not bring in contact with oils, solvents or other chemicals. Do not use heated devices in contact with your hairbrush.
About the Brand
Less Is More uses virgin bioactive plant oils and butters, phyto extracts, purest essential oils, sumptuous flower waters, highland honey and bees wax, fair trade Mascobado cane sugar, spirit of wine, lecithin, glycerine. 100% certified organic.
The products are free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, dyes and polymers; silicones and paraffins, petrochemicals, PEG and PPG, parabens, sulfates, glycols, ethanolamines and phtalates.
Less is More is against animal testing.
About your order
Supergoods are shipped for free to Belgium, Netherlands or Luxemburg when the order is over 99 euros. Otherwise, packages of for example under 2 kilos will be shipped at a rate of 3,99 euros. We have a free shipping policy for Germany, France and the UK from 149 euros. Otherwise packages of for example under 2 kilos can be sent to those countries for 7,90 euros.
For other countries within the rest of Europe, the shipping rates are generally 20-25 euros, depending on the weight of the package. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
We do ship outside Europe. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country. Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free. Otherwise we charge a shipping fee according to destination and weight. If you want detailed information on the delivery in your country for any product feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally two to three working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates. For Brita Sweden orders, delivery time can be 10-14 days, and also for some of the bigger furniture pieces, things can obviously take more time. Do enquire for delivery times on those items via email@example.com. If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered, you can of course return it. For all return/exchange requests, just contact us within 7 days of receiving your order via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32(0)486341255. No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned without prior communication.
Of course, returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state. Please note that you are responsible for the product until it reaches us, therefore we advise to use an assured delivery (signature will be asked at delivery). All shipping costs for the returns and exchange are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.