DOPPER Solid Steel 350 ml
The perfect 350 ml stainless steel water bottle for your next adventure
- Ditch single-use plastic water bottles and fight plastic pollution with every sip
- At 115 grams, this 350 ml reusable bottle weighs less than your phone
- Strong stainless steel body
- Iconic three-part design: bottle and cup in one for easy filling, cleaning, storing and sharing.
- Endlessly refillable with tap water. Add ice cubes or fruit using the wide mouth.
- Dishwasher safe up to 65C
- Please note: this is not a thermos bottle
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze: the global standard for safe, circular and responsible products.
- Responsibly produced in China according to the BSCI Code of Conduct.
- Sea transportation using biofuel as part of the GoodShipping program.
- Stainless steel body made with 30% recycled steel.
- By using a Dopper bottle you can prevent 40 single-use plastic bottles from entering our oceans each year.
Dimensions and weight
- Holds 350 ml
- Diameter: 6 cm
- Height: 19 cm
- Weight: 115 grams
- 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel(body and cap)
- Tritan (cup)
- PP (cap)
- TPE (seal ring in cap)
- Silicone (seal ring in cup)
Specifications Holds: 490 ml / 16.6 ounce Three parts, very easy to clean. Dishwasher safe up to 65°C / 149°F. Produced responsibly in China. Suitable for cold, non-corrosive liquids. Warning: this is not a thermos. Materials 18/8 steel, stainless (bottle and cap) Tritan (cap and cup) TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomer (gasket in cap)
Approvals BPA/plasticizer-free and non-toxic
Every year, no less than 200 million of single-use bottles are sold. Only a part of these plastic bottles is recycled, the rest ends up on landfills or worse: in the sea. Here, the plastic does not degrade, but breaks down into plastic particles. These so-called micro plastics are eaten by marine animals, because they think it is food and errr… guess who consume marine animals: we do! It may just happen that your tuna will be served on a bed of micro plastics in the future. Buying the Dopper Solid Steel keeps plastic soup off your menu, because refilling this stainless steel drinking bottle with tap water saves huge amounts of plastic in single-use bottles!
Reusable packaging, yes!
We use RePack reusable packaging, to send as ecologically as possible. The RePack is reusable packaging, which you can return in any post box in the world. Less waste, in practice almost no packaging waste as the rest of the packaging materials is also recycled.
As the shipping costs of RePack - to send it for reuse - are still a bit higher, under a certain amount a packaging fee will be charged. In any case, you will receive 300 points on your Good Vibes Club account after you return the RePack packaging (free of charge). Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium from €99. The shipping is free to Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, France and Ireland when the order is over €149. Otherwise, you will be charged as follows:
- in Belgium: 4.50 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 8.00 euros.
- in the Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Ireland and Luxemburg: 8 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 11.50 euros.
- For other countries within the rest of Europe and the USA, the shipping rates are generally 20-35 euros, depending on the area.
We do ship all over the world. RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 4 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5-10 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered online via the webshop, you can return it. For all return/exchange requests for the webshop orders, contact us via email@example.com or +32(0)486341255, and return your item within 14 days from receiving your order.
You can return your webshop order free of charge in our stores in Mechelen, Ghent or Antwerp. Otherwise you can send your items in the RePack, with a post label. The shipping cost is for the client, so you can use post or any other shipping option of your choice. Send your item(s) to: Supergoods webshop, Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 116, B-2800 Mechelen. All other shipping costs, such as customs fees for the returns are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned later than 2 weeks after receiving the order.
The right for return applies to our webshop orders, not for purchase made in our stores, where we offer exchange for presents and exchange in some other particular cases, in the cases of exchange in the stores please contact us as soon as possible, preferably during a few days after your purchase or after receiving a gift.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state.