Steamery Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer Sand
Create either a pressed or a more natural look. Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer is a hybrid between a steamer and an iron, making it possible to steam your clothes any way you prefer. This iron steamer will make your clothes wrinkle-free, smooth and appealing in no time. The hot steam also reduces bad smells and kills bacteria, making it a great alternative to washing.
- Keeps clothes wrinkle-free, fresh and smooth in between washes
- A hybrid between a steamer and an iron – creates both a pressed and a natural look
- More efficient, with the best steam quality among our handheld steamers
- Can both stand up and lie down when hot or not in use
- A unique geometrical silhouette with selected design elements
- Smaller than a regular handheld steamer – ideal to bring on travels
- Energy efficient – runs on only 1000W
- Wearable ironing tool included – making it even easier to steam
- Works on all materials except leather and suede. Be gentle on silk
Take Better Care of Your Clothes
They create beautiful and easy-to-use tools for clothing care. They combine high technology with Scandinavian design. The result — simplistic tools that will make your clothes last longer
90ml water tank: Steady flow of steam for 6-8 minutes
Weight and dimensions: 0,58kg (1,1lb.) 33x15x11cm
Woven cord: 1,8m
Reusable packaging, yes!
We use RePack reusable packaging, to send as ecologically as possible. The RePack is reusable packaging, which you can return in any post box in the world. Less waste, in practise almost no packaging waste as the rest of the packaging materials is also recycled, except for the tape.
As the shipping costs of RePack - to send it for reuse are still a bit higher, under a certain amount a packaging fee will be charged. In any case, you will receive 300 points on your Good Vibes Club account after you return the RePack packaging (free of charge). Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium from €99. The shipping is free to Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, France, the UK and Ireland when the order is over €149. Otherwise, you will be charged as follows:
- in Belgium: 4.50 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 8.00 euros.
- in the Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Ireland and Luxemburg: 8 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 11.50 euros.
- For other countries within the rest of Europe and the USA, the shipping rates are generally 20-28 euros, depending on the area.
We do ship all over the world. RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 2 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered, you can of course return it. For all return/exchange requests, just contact us within 14 days of receiving your order via email@example.com or +32(0)486341255. No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned without prior communication, or if returned later than 2 weeks after receiving the order.
Of course, returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state. Please note that you are responsible for the product until it reaches us, therefore we advise to use an assured delivery (signature will be asked at delivery). All shipping costs for the returns and exchange are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
Items on sale can only be returned when they have been bought online.