PINEUT Tablewater carafe strawberry hibiscus
The combination of strawberries and hibiscus gives this table water a gorgeous full-bodied flavour. Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants and the strawberries give you a vitamin C-boost. You will flourish!
Sugar-free, alcohol-free and still festive!
A fun barbecue, a dinner party or drinks with friends? But not in the mood for alcohol or sweet soft drinks? Pineut’s table water tot he rescue! Healthy and fun!
Fruit water carafe to reuse
Our refreshing table waters come in a beautiful carafe with a glass lid and clamps. With this you not only give a tasty, but also a lasting gift. An inspiration to make many more table waters.
How to make it?
- Top off the colourful mix with (tap) water, let steep for at least thirty minutes and serve!
- Feel free to refill the carafe with water a few times during the day. The fruit and leaves give off a lot of taste so make the most of it. Enjoy!
Ingredients: freeze dried strawberries and hibiscus flowers
Add yourself: (tap) water
Short instruction: Top off the colourful mix with (tap) water, let steep for at least thirty minutes and serve! Feel free to refill the carafe with water a few times during the day.
Netto weight: 21 g
Nutritional value: energy: 1403,33 kJ / 334 kcal, fat: 2,67 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,22 g, carbohydrates: 66,33 g, of which sugars: 62,50 g, protein: 5,47 g, salt: 0,02 g
Pineut is Femke and Marlies’ hobby that got a tad out of hand. Two friends who love flavours, herbs and spices. What once started with a little experimenting in the attic, has now grown into the do-it-yourself brand in the Netherlands.
Pineut's products are largely made within a sheltered workplace, by people who have poor employment prospects. They transform our natural ingredients into delicious neuten, packaged in a stylish bottle or flacon.
At Pineut they choose to purchase herbs and spices that stimulate local entrepreneurship, by a short, transparent chain with fair wages and fair prices for the farmer.
We ship to all EU countries. We use RePack packaging, which is reusable. That means that, under a certain amount, a packaging fee will be charged. In any case, you will receive 300 points on your Good Vibes Club account after you return the RePack packaging, which is free of charge. This is a win-win situation for you and the environment. Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium and The Netherlands from €99. The shipping is free to Luxemburg, Germany, France and Italy when the order is over €149. For most other EU countries, shipping is free from €249.
Otherwise, you will be charged as follows:
- to Belgium and the Netherlands: €6 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €9.50
- to Germany: €8 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €11.50
- to France, Italy and Luxemburg: €11 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €14.50
- to Spain and Austria €12 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €15.50
- to Portugal €13 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €16.50
- to Denmark €15 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €18.50
- to Sweden €17 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €20.50
- to Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slowakia, Slovenia €20 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €23.50
- to Romania €25 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €28.50
- to Bulgaria €36 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €39.50
We prefer shipping only within the EU continent. Shipping any further becomes unsustainable very quickly, especially when returns are involved. So we try to avoid that.
RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 4 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5-10 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered online via the webshop, you can return it. For all return/exchange requests for the webshop orders, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32(0)486341255, and return your item within 14 days from receiving your order.
You can return your webshop order free of charge in our stores in Mechelen, Ghent or Antwerp. Otherwise you can send your items in the RePack, with a post label. The shipping cost is for the client, so you can use post or any other shipping option of your choice. Send your item(s) to: Supergoods webshop, Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 116, B-2800 Mechelen. All other shipping costs, such as customs fees for the returns are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned later than 2 weeks after receiving the order.
The right for return applies to our webshop orders, not for purchase made in our stores, where we offer exchange for presents and exchange in some other particular cases, in the cases of exchange in the stores please contact us as soon as possible, preferably during a few days after your purchase or after receiving a gift.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state.