Dopper Original Cap White
Lost your dopper cap? No problem!
This original cap in white is perfect to combine with every dopper.
Specifications - Suitable for Dopper Original and Dopper Steel - Dishwasher safe up to 65 °C / 149°F. - Made in the Netherlands.
Materials - PP - Polypropylene - TPV - Thermoplastic Vulcanisate All materials are BPA/plasticizer and toxin-free (Bisphenol A is a plasticizer that can let go and get into the food chain)
About the Brand
Dopper’s mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use plastic is reduced and where everyone, near and far, has access to safe drinking water.
Dopper aims to achieve this through the following three pillars of thought:
1. creating awareness regarding the impact of single-use plastic waste and inspiring people to initiate a change.
2. offering an innovative product line of sustainable design bottles for drinking water.
3. increasing access to safe drinking water for people around the world.
WHY DO WE DO IT?
Our biggest motivation is the massive amount of plastic waste that is currently produced:
- Worldwide, only 1% of plastic is recycled.
- 50% of plastic is thrown away directly after use.
- Each day, freight-loads of plastic reach our oceans -often unintentionally- via streets, canals, rivers and seas.
- The five largest ocean areas where this plastic waste converges, can contain up to 36 times more plastic than plankton.
- The plastic enters our food chain in small particles via marine life and birds.
- Annually, the plastic in the oceans causes the death of 1 million seabirds and 100.000 marine mammals.
- And last but not least: it requires 1 liter of water and 1 liter of oil to produce a single plastic bottle.
Dopper is a social enterprise. Our goal is not to make a profit – we want to make a positive impact for a better world. Therefore, we look at the impact that our product has and use the Cradle to Cradle concept. We maximize recycling and minimize destruction. Here’s how:
About your order
We use RePack reusable packaging. That means that, under a certain amount, a packaging deposit will be charged. In any case, you will receive a 10% gift voucher after you return the RePack packaging (free of charge) for your next purchase, which you can also use in several other ecological web stores. This is a win-win situation for you and the environment. Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, France and the UK when the order is over 149 euros. Over 99 euros, you will only be charged a RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros. Under 99 euros, you will be charged as follows:
- in Belgium: 3.99 euros shipping + the RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros, making 7.49 euros
- in the Netherlands, Germany and Luxemburg: 6 euros shipping + the RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros, making 9.50 euros.
- in France and the UK: 8 euros shipping + the RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros, making 11.50 euros.
For other countries within the rest of Europe and the USA, the shipping rates are generally 12-20 euros + RePack deposit, depending on the area. Above 149 or 199 euros, depending on the area, shipping is free.
We do ship all over the world. RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 2 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered, you can of course return it. For all return/exchange requests, just contact us within 14 days of receiving your order via email@example.com or +32(0)486341255. No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned without prior communication.
Of course, returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state. Please note that you are responsible for the product until it reaches us, therefore we advise to use an assured delivery (signature will be asked at delivery). All shipping costs for the returns and exchange are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.