This Dopper Carrier accessory is quite the catch for your Dopper. With this hook, your bottle will always be there where you need it most: within reach. Its modern design is practical as well as beautiful. The metal hook gives it a cool look, and the dark blue ring adds that urban feel. Completely off the hook!
Suitable for Dopper Original and both Dopper Steels Carrier is dishwasher safe up to 65 °C / 149°F Carabiner is for handwash only Carabiner is not for climbing Manufactured in the Netherlands
Materials TPE - Thermoplastic Polyether Elastomer (carrier) Aluminium (carabiner)
Dimensions and weight Diameter 4,6 cm / 1,81” Height 12,5 cm/ 0,90” Weight 19 grams / 0,91 oz (excluding packaging)
Dopper’s mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use plastic is reduced and where everyone, near and far, has access to safe drinking water.
Dopper aims to achieve this through the following three pillars of thought:
1. creating awareness regarding the impact of single-use plastic waste and inspiring people to initiate a change.
2. offering an innovative product line of sustainable design bottles for drinking water.
3. increasing access to safe drinking water for people around the world.
WHY DO WE DO IT?
Our biggest motivation is the massive amount of plastic waste that is currently produced:
- Worldwide, only 1% of plastic is recycled.
- 50% of plastic is thrown away directly after use.
- Each day, freight-loads of plastic reach our oceans -often unintentionally- via streets, canals, rivers and seas.
- The five largest ocean areas where this plastic waste converges, can contain up to 36 times more plastic than plankton.
- The plastic enters our food chain in small particles via marine life and birds.
- Annually, the plastic in the oceans causes the death of 1 million seabirds and 100.000 marine mammals.
- And last but not least: it requires 1 liter of water and 1 liter of oil to produce a single plastic bottle.
Dopper is a social enterprise. Our goal is not to make a profit – we want to make a positive impact for a better world. Therefore, we look at the impact that our product has and use the Cradle to Cradle concept. We maximize recycling and minimize destruction. Here’s how:
Reusable packaging, yes!
We use RePack reusable packaging, to send as ecologically as possible. The RePack is reusable packaging, which you can return in any post box in the world. Less waste, in practice almost no packaging waste as the rest of the packaging materials is also recycled.
As the shipping costs of RePack - to send it for reuse - are still a bit higher, under a certain amount a packaging fee will be charged. In any case, you will receive 300 points on your Good Vibes Club account after you return the RePack packaging (free of charge). Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium from €99. The shipping is free to Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, France and Ireland when the order is over €149. Otherwise, you will be charged as follows:
- in Belgium: 4.50 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 8.00 euros.
- in the Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Ireland and Luxemburg: 8 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 11.50 euros.
- For other countries within the rest of Europe and the USA, the shipping rates are generally 20-35 euros, depending on the area.
We do ship all over the world. RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 4 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5-10 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered online via the webshop, you can return it. For all return/exchange requests for the webshop orders, contact us via email@example.com or +32(0)486341255, and return your item within 14 days from receiving your order.
You can return your webshop order free of charge in our stores in Mechelen, Ghent or Antwerp. Otherwise you can send your items in the RePack, with a post label. The shipping cost is for the client, so you can use post or any other shipping option of your choice. Send your item(s) to: Supergoods webshop, Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 116, B-2800 Mechelen. All other shipping costs, such as customs fees for the returns are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned later than 2 weeks after receiving the order.
The right for return applies to our webshop orders, not for purchase made in our stores, where we offer exchange for presents and exchange in some other particular cases, in the cases of exchange in the stores please contact us as soon as possible, preferably during a few days after your purchase or after receiving a gift.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state.