Swedish Stockings Bodil chunky socks black
Make Bodil your go-to socks as the temperatures start to drop. Here are a few reasons why you will love them:
- Chunky knit socks
- Soft and broad cuff
- Toe reinforcement
- Knitted from organic merino wool and cashmere
- Certified mulesing-free wool
- Produced by Manifattura Maris S.r.l.
- Made in Italy
33% RWS certified merino wool, 33% polyamide, 24% viscose, 8% cashmere, 2% elastane.
Please wash your socks with the utmost care. Hand wash or wash on a delicate cycle and do not tumble dry or iron.
Made in Italy.
Swedish Stockings create eco-friendly pantyhose out of recycled yarn. It makes a difference since pantyhose are made out of petroleum and are non-degradable. Finally a sustainable pair of stockings!
Their collection is designed along with their manufacturer - the factory at the cutting edge when it comes to quality, design and sustainability. Located near Lake Garda in Italy they cooperate with the worlds leading fashion brands.
A large part of their production is driven by solar cell panels, the water used in their dyeing process is purified and flows back into the agricultural landscape. Their colors are obtained in their own strictly controlled laboratory. The packaging is made of recycled cardboard.
True to size.
We ship to all EU countries. We use RePack packaging, which is reusable. That means that, under a certain amount, a packaging fee will be charged. In any case, you will receive 300 points on your Good Vibes Club account after you return the RePack packaging, which is free of charge. This is a win-win situation for you and the environment. Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium and The Netherlands from €99. The shipping is free to Luxemburg, Germany, France and Italy when the order is over €149. For most other EU countries, shipping is free from €249.
Otherwise, you will be charged as follows:
- to Belgium and the Netherlands: €6 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €9.50
- to Germany: €8 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €11.50
- to France, Italy and Luxemburg: €11 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €14.50
- to Spain and Austria €12 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €15.50
- to Portugal €13 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €16.50
- to Denmark €15 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €18.50
- to Sweden €17 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €20.50
- to Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slowakia, Slovenia €20 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €23.50
- to Romania €25 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €28.50
- to Bulgaria €36 shipping + the RePack fee of €3.5, making a total of €39.50
We prefer shipping only within the EU continent. Shipping any further becomes unsustainable very quickly, especially when returns are involved. So we try to avoid that.
RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 4 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5-10 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered online via the webshop, you can return it. For all return/exchange requests for the webshop orders, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32(0)486341255, and return your item within 14 days from receiving your order.
You can return your webshop order free of charge in our stores in Mechelen, Ghent or Antwerp. Otherwise you can send your items in the RePack, with a post label. The shipping cost is for the client, so you can use post or any other shipping option of your choice. Send your item(s) to: Supergoods webshop, Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 116, B-2800 Mechelen. All other shipping costs, such as customs fees for the returns are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned later than 2 weeks after receiving the order.
The right for return applies to our webshop orders, not for purchase made in our stores, where we offer exchange for presents and exchange in some other particular cases, in the cases of exchange in the stores please contact us as soon as possible, preferably during a few days after your purchase or after receiving a gift.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state.