PLANTETHICS Adiantum Fern necklace
- Silver colored finish
- Handmade necklace with little fern leaves from the forests of Hungary
- The shape and size of the tiny plants can be different
Tiffany stained glass technique
- Hand printed linen bag for safe storage also provided
Materials: plants, stained glass, nickel free, non-precious metal elements, suitable for sensitive skin
- How to care: Store in a dry place. Use our hand printed linen bag to protect your jewelry from scratching, it also lowers the risk of breaking the double glass.
- Clean glass with a cloth. Keep away from strong sunlight to save the color of your little plant and avoid direct contact with perfume.
About the Brand
PLANTETHICS is an ethical, conscious, vegan and sustainable brand creating handmade jewelry and home accessories in Budapest, Hungary. Bioethics has a sector called 'plant ethics', which does constant research on the relationship between plants and humans. How are we connected? How can we help each other? Founder Barbara Denes wishes to bring humans closer to nature. Explore their unique designs made with little leaves or tiny flowers and Tiffany glass, fallen branches and twigs found after heavy storms or real Tillandsia plants. Custom made jewelry from fair trade precious metal is available too.
About your order
We use RePack reusable packaging. That means that, under a certain amount, a packaging deposit will be charged. In any case, you will receive a 10% gift voucher after you return the RePack packaging (free of charge) for your next purchase, which you can also use in several other ecological web stores. This is a win-win situation for you and the environment. Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, France and the UK when the order is over 149 euros. Over 99 euros, you will only be charged a RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros. Under 99 euros, you will be charged as follows:
- in Belgium: 3.99 euros shipping + the RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros, making 7.49 euros
- in the Netherlands, Germany and Luxemburg: 6 euros shipping + the RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros, making 9.50 euros.
- in France and the UK: 8 euros shipping + the RePack deposit fee of 3.5 euros, making 11.50 euros.
For other countries within the rest of Europe and the USA, the shipping rates are generally 12-20 euros + RePack deposit, depending on the area. Above 149 or 199 euros, depending on the area, shipping is free.
We do ship all over the world. RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 2 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered, you can of course return it. For all return/exchange requests, just contact us within 14 days of receiving your order via email@example.com or +32(0)486341255. No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned without prior communication.
Of course, returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state. Please note that you are responsible for the product until it reaches us, therefore we advise to use an assured delivery (signature will be asked at delivery). All shipping costs for the returns and exchange are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
Items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.