Kings of Indigo Jane Sailor jeans Mid Marble Gleen
85% organic cotton, 15% recycled cotton.
Wash in 30 degrees.
Made in Tunisia.
• Planet friendly material: This product is made of recycled cotton and organic cotton. The fabric is OCS and GRS certified and all materials are vegan.
• Responsible production: This product is produced at Artlab and washed with IWT. The stitching locations and laundry are audited by Fair Wear Foundation.
• Water use: Growing organic cotton promotes soil health helping it retain water better. In a long run it makes organic cotton use 91% less water than conventional cotton!
• Clean Transport: This product is made in Tunisia. It is transported by truck, which causes approximately 5 times less CO2 emission than transportation by plane. KOI offsets their carbon emission by partnering up with Good Shipping program that replaces heavy fuel oil to sustainable alternatives.
• Waste conscious: All metal buttons are recycled. Embracing recycling in the jeans industry is an important path we are paving with confidence - and we want you to join in the mission! For Reuse The Blues we have collected old stock jeans and trims and we want to send them out to you to encourage you to get creative and make something cool.
K.O.I stands for Kings of Indigo, making jeans with a great fit, construction and wash. What sets them apart is the fact that K.O.I. produces all this with a conscience. K.O.I is a Japanese carp fish, a century old sign representing luck, love and perseverance.
K.O.I uses the finest organic cotton to make quality garments of the next era. By using organic cotton we help protect the earth from pollution as the fields where this organic cotton is grown, are free of pesticides and fertilizers used for conventional cotton growing. This is better for the earth and it is also better for the people who work on the land. The organic cotton used is GOTS certified, top notch material.
These jeans are loose fit, nice authentic denim color.
Order your normal size.
Reusable packaging, yes!
We use RePack reusable packaging, to send as ecologically as possible. The RePack is reusable packaging, which you can return in any post box in the world. Less waste, in practice almost no packaging waste as the rest of the packaging materials is also recycled.
As the shipping costs of RePack - to send it for reuse - are still a bit higher, under a certain amount a packaging fee will be charged. In any case, you will receive 300 points on your Good Vibes Club account after you return the RePack packaging (free of charge). Read more about RePack here.
Shipping is free to Belgium from €99. The shipping is free to Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, France and Ireland when the order is over €149. Otherwise, you will be charged as follows:
- in Belgium: 4.50 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 8.00 euros.
- in the Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Ireland and Luxemburg: 8 euros shipping + the RePack fee of 3.5 euros, making 11.50 euros.
- For other countries within the rest of Europe and the USA, the shipping rates are generally 20-35 euros, depending on the area.
We do ship all over the world. RePack packaging can be returned from all ovr the world. Feel free to contact us for the shipping rates to your country.
Gift vouchers are delivered always for free. Pick up at the shop is also free.
How quick do you deliver?
In Belgium delivery times are normally 1 to 4 working days. International orders will take a bit more time, normally 5-10 days in EU. For express delivery, please contact us beforehand about express delivery shipping rates.
If a product is marked out of stock and you would like to know when it will become available again, do contact us.
Can I return an order?
If you are unhappy with the product you ordered online via the webshop, you can return it. For all return/exchange requests for the webshop orders, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32(0)486341255, and return your item within 14 days from receiving your order.
You can return your webshop order free of charge in our stores in Mechelen, Ghent or Antwerp. Otherwise you can send your items in the RePack, with a post label. The shipping cost is for the client, so you can use post or any other shipping option of your choice. Send your item(s) to: Supergoods webshop, Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 116, B-2800 Mechelen. All other shipping costs, such as customs fees for the returns are to be paid by the customer and will not be refunded.
No refunds or exchanges will be given for packages returned later than 2 weeks after receiving the order.
The right for return applies to our webshop orders, not for purchase made in our stores, where we offer exchange for presents and exchange in some other particular cases, in the cases of exchange in the stores please contact us as soon as possible, preferably during a few days after your purchase or after receiving a gift.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted when the product and the packaging is sent back in its original state.