KERBHOLZ Ferdinand sunglasses zebranowood
• Handmade sunglasses manufactured of natural wood
• Every pair unique due to its wood grain
• spring hinges made out of stainless steel for convenient, yet perfect fitting
• High wearing comfort due to the light weight and the unparalleled haptic experience of wood
• high quality, anti-reflective CR39 Lenses with UV400 protection Every good story starts with a stupid idea.
The story of Kerbholz begins in 2011: After Matthias & Moritz had been travelling along Central America for a while they rediscovered their love for wood. All along the way they had met the warm and haptic material: as a boat at the beach, as a terrace in the jungle or at the artisan markets of the indians. The various ways of processing this warm and organic material filled them with enthusiasm and let no room for doubt: Wood needs a revival in each ones everyday street style!
From this idea, sleepless nights, blood, sweat and tears, Kerbholz finally arose in 2012. Since then, Kerbholz stands for wooden glasses and wooden watches of finest quality, handmade from the most precious woods in the world. Since the very beginning Kerbholz works in a sustainable way without compromising on the clean design or quality. With every sold Kerbholz product we´re giving back to what we love and plant a tree in central america. Sustainably, measurable and transparent.