PLANTETHICS Asplenium Fern necklace
- Silver colored finish
- Handmade necklace with little fern leaves from the forests of Hungary
- The shape and size of the tiny plants can be different
- Tiffany stained glass technique
- Hand printed linen bag for safe storage also provided
- Materials: plants, stained glass, nickel free, non-precious metal elements, suitable for sensitive skin
- How to care: Store in a dry place. Use our hand printed linen bag to protect your jewelry from scratching, it also lowers the risk of breaking the double glass. Clean glass with a cloth. Keep away from strong sunlight to save the color of your little plant and avoid direct contact with perfume.
About the Brand
PLANTETHICS is an ethical, conscious, vegan and sustainable brand creating handmade jewelry and home accessories in Budapest, Hungary. Bioethics has a sector called 'plant ethics', which does constant research on the relationship between plants and humans. How are we connected? How can we help each other? Founder Barbara Denes wishes to bring humans closer to nature. Explore their unique designs made with little leaves or tiny flowers and Tiffany glass, fallen branches and twigs found after heavy storms or real Tillandsia plants. Custom made jewelry from fair trade precious metal is available too.